Yvette Mitchell is a journeyman hair stylist operating in Edmonton, Alberta for over 25 years. Trained with Shirley (the founder of Ebony and Ivory), Yvette works with many different types of hair and and specializes in African American hair!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- What Does Natural Hair Mean to Me?February 16, 2018 - 12:21 am
- How to do Crochet BraidsJanuary 21, 2018 - 11:45 pm
- What are Indian Hair Extensions?January 20, 2018 - 10:58 pm
- What are Eurasian Hair Extensions?January 19, 2018 - 10:14 pm
- What Is A Blowout For Black HairJanuary 18, 2018 - 9:56 pm
- What Is Texturized Hair?January 17, 2018 - 9:31 pm
- How Does Hair Relaxer Work?January 16, 2018 - 9:14 pm
- What Is Hair Relaxer?January 15, 2018 - 9:06 pm
- Your all-you-need-guide on How to do Box BraidsJanuary 14, 2018 - 4:19 am
- How to do a French Braid on Black HairJanuary 13, 2018 - 3:57 am
- What is Weave Hair, and Will it look Nice on me?January 12, 2018 - 3:44 am
- What is the Greenhouse EffectJanuary 10, 2018 - 3:02 am
Write for Us