Yvette Mitchell is a journeyman hair stylist operating in Edmonton, Alberta for over 25 years. Trained with Shirley (the founder of Ebony and Ivory), Yvette works with many different types of hair and and specializes in African American hair!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- What is The Big ChopJanuary 7, 2018 - 4:42 pm
- How to Use Black Seed Oil for Hair Growth (And Prevent Hair Fall)January 6, 2018 - 4:44 pm
- Your hair cuticle challenge: Look fly, not fly-awayJanuary 5, 2018 - 8:15 pm
- The sebaceous gland: Oil shortage or overdrive?January 4, 2018 - 8:15 pm
- The Cortex: Providing Substance for the Human Hair ShaftJanuary 3, 2018 - 11:42 pm
- Human hair follicle: Your hair growth factoryJanuary 2, 2018 - 8:13 pm
- Hair Anatomy 101: The Foundations of Human HairJanuary 1, 2018 - 7:33 pm
- What is Trichology (And When You Should See a Trichologist)December 31, 2017 - 6:59 pm
- What are Malaysian Hair ExtensionsDecember 31, 2017 - 6:32 pm
- What are Peruvian hair extensionsDecember 30, 2017 - 6:09 pm
- What is a Jheri CurlDecember 29, 2017 - 5:53 pm
- ‘Sis, colouring your natural hair won’t kill you’December 28, 2017 - 5:29 pm
Write for Us